Voici son changelog :
- All new queue-based user interface
- Many options are now modifiable from the interface, including upload rate
- Lots of other interface improvements
- Extra stats are visible, for those who like it
- Remembers what it was doing across restarts
- New .torrent maker "btmaketorrentgui" replaces "btcompletedir"
- Better performance, as always
- License has changed to the BitTorrent Open Source License
- Torrent fields are correctly created and interpreted as utf8
- oo many little things to list
A few technical notes, for those interested :
- Single port: launchmany can seed and client can download many files from a single port and thread
- Interface now uses GTK instead of wxWidgets
- BitTorrent packets are marked as bulk data to make traffic shaping easier
Pour le télécharger, rendez-vous chez notre confrère Ratiatum.com et sa chaine de téléchargement.